Friday, November 6, 2009

Help Please?

I am 15 and I have a huge sweating problem. I have tried many deortans including secret clinical strength. Mainly I sweat for no reason, or when I am stressed out. I need some advice on how to stop sweating.
Help Please?
I have that same problem.


I just wear a white shirt under my regular shirt. That way the pit stains go on the undershirt. lol
Help Please?
i have the same problem! i use the same deoderant but it doesnt stop sweating completely. I dont know what would work for you... but people say to eat healthy %26amp; exercise regularly.





put the deoderant on at night so it has time to absorb.





wear dark coloured clothes





and im sorry you have it too! im gonna check to see if theres any good answers
Reply:talk to your doc about it. they can put you on meds for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment