Friday, November 6, 2009

I have a problem..... what should I do?

I love gymnastics and I go in twice a week and practice every day when I get home from school but I start sweating as soon as I start practice. I sweat a ton and it is really getting disgusting.... I there a way to make it harder for me to sweat? Srry. I know its a weird question.
I have a problem..... what should I do?
Well once you become more fit, you will stop sweating so much. But for now you're going to have to deal with it. You can use a strong deodorant (like Ban). Eventually you will get fit and healthy and not sweat so much.
I have a problem..... what should I do?
You can use Antiperspirant heavy deoderant. i have heard Vitamin E ointment works as well.
Reply:well you can use clinical protection deoderint


No comments:

Post a Comment