Sunday, March 14, 2010

I sweat alot when I'm at school or in public, but not when I'm at home or at a friends house. How can I Stop?

sounds like you may have some social anxiety. See your doctor. Theres not much else, aside from that, that can be done besides antiprespirant..but that stuff is bad for you and not a great idea to put that all over. You could try baby powder to soak up some of the sweat... if you don't mind smelling like that
I sweat alot when I'm at school or in public, but not when I'm at home or at a friends house. How can I Stop?
If you are a teen or preteen, that is normal and should get better. I have the same problem (sort of) and I am 12 (but I'm almost 13!). Sometimes a deodorant won't work after I use it for a while and I have to switch.





I hope I helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment