Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why do i sweat when i eat block cheese?

I know this may sound weird but everytime i eat block cheese, doesnt matter if it is sharp, extra sharp i get hot i start to sweat and i feel this cooling sensation right next to my nose (my sinus paths) on both sides of my nose. I eat shredded cheese and i never get these effects. Does anyone know why this happens when i eat block cheese?
Why do i sweat when i eat block cheese?
Sounds like an allergy, might want to see a doctor and see if you have a food allergy. Allergic reactions to food come from a certain protien in that food.





Have you ever tried to shred some of the block cheese and eat it? Does it give you the same reaction? If not then I would have to say its all in your head, or your full of it.


1 comment:

  1. I have this reaction to the kind of mozzarella one uses for pizza. I think it's the salt content or drier nature of the cheese and maybe that i am consuming it for dinner.

    ReplyDelete