Friday, October 23, 2009

Hot weather=sweat. Help!?

Ok so where i live its really really hot! My deoderant works really good and all but i still sweat on my back and on the back of my neck. Is it weird to put a little deoderant on my back and the back of my neck? I know that no one would be able to tell but still is it really weird?
Hot weather=sweat. Help!?
I guess it's not weird. I mean it's not like you're going to be like hey i have deodorant on my back look!!
Hot weather=sweat. Help!?
I wouldnt say it's weird, if it makes you feel more comfortable then go ahead and do it. No one will know one way or the other and you will probably feel better socially without the sweat. I wouldnt recommend to do this too frequently though. I too live in a very hot, humid climate (south Florida) and the sweat is there for a reason and clogging your pores with the deodorant may cause you to break out if you aren't careful.
Reply:You could also try a little baby powder! Deoderant on your back-how do you pull that off? I am having hot flashes on top of this heat, I will try the deoderant but nothing helps with the hot flashes! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment