Friday, October 23, 2009

Periods and Sweats?

on the first day of my period I have horrible cramps. So i take some tylenol, and rest. But today for the first time, I had a horrible stomachache and felt like i could throw up. When i got in the bathroom, i started to get really hot and sweaty. And I felt like I could pass out. When i couldnt take it anymore, i went to my living room and THEN i got chills. After resting, i felt much better and took a nap. I felt like a new person.





Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just a flukey thing?





Keep in mind, Im 15 years old, and this has happened just once with the sweats and chills.





And please save the wise ***, pervert comments.





Thank You!
Periods and Sweats?
i have experience this be for and ya know it sucks but you just need rest and take some period meds like pamprin max works really good hope you fell better (i'm 15 too)


good luck
Periods and Sweats?
go to www.webmd.com and put in ur symptoms....i never experienced that b4..the wanna throw up part
Reply:yes i have.in my last periods i felt just this way terrible pain n sweat,feeling of throw up.its normal abt me,wen i have stress before my periods it happens to me(im 16)


dont worry nothing serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment