Friday, October 23, 2009

Strange Rash?

For on and off for about a year I have been occasionally getting this strange red rash on my arms that progresses into itchy hives when ever I work out or sweat.


It first came up in December of last year while I was in my P.E. class and lasted for about two weeks coming up only when I was sweating.


It hasn't come up save for a few days ago when I started really sweating after working out. Today it came up while I was swimming and was horrible.


My boyfriend says he thinks its heat rash but I don't know.


Does anyone else have this problem or some answers?
Strange Rash?
my answer is go to a dermatologist...and get a second opinion! i had a skin rash and went to the first doctor...who said it was undiagnosable and that i would have it for THE REST OF MY LIFE. So, i got a second opinion and found out that somehow, i contracted scabies!!! it went away in 3 weeks but i waited 3 months to get a second opinion because i assumed that all of the best doctors know all the right answers...WRONG...don't worry...you'll be fine :)





%26lt;3 fp

flower deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment