Friday, October 23, 2009

How can i produce less sweat?? Not just the armpits?

When i play sports, i literally drip sweat from everywhere, and my clothes come home soaking wet! How can I change my diet or something so I can produce less sweat? I mean I am not fat or anything..
How can i produce less sweat?? Not just the armpits?
I feel you sister. I have the same problem. Unfortunately, there is not really anything you can do about it. Some people just have different set points at which they start sweating. Your body is just more suited to colder weather, rather than hot. You don't want to stop yourself from sweating, even if you could, because then you would be in danger of becoming hyperthermic. Better to be wet than dead.
How can i produce less sweat?? Not just the armpits?
Why? Sweating is the body's way of cooling you off...it is healthy...when people don't sweat efficiently, they get sick...
Reply:I'm the same as you and I just live with it...there's nothing I've found yet that makes you not sweat. It's healthy!

bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment