Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ugh i sweat alot..help?

ugh i sweat so much! i don't know why..yes i shower..use deodorant..even the clinical strength..but nothing helps!..any advise?
Ugh i sweat alot..help?
Hyperhidrosis. I have that too, mainly confined to the hands.





Try this site for help: http://www.sweathelp.org/English/Index.a...





One thing I have heard about is getting botox injections in the problem areas. It is temporary but lasts a few months I think.
Ugh i sweat alot..help?
i have the same problem, i tried everything! until my doctor told me to use certain dri. its a roll on deoderant, that u can get at almost any drugstore, without a prescription. it costs about $6 a bottle, but it really really works. you apply it to your underarms, at night and it shrinks your pores, within 2 days, i noticed that i was not sweating, its amazing! the only thing is that it gets a little itchy when you put it on, but nothing unbearable. Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment